Something came home with me, but I couldn't prevent it in the end, I'm sorry

cellphonenumberlist

Something came home with me, but I couldn't prevent it in the end, I'm sorry

Сообщение cellphonenumberlist »

After I lived with my girlfriend, I found that she had a very strange habit. Whether she was going to get off work or going shopping, she would deliberately take a long detour before returning home. For example, her off-duty time is 6 o'clock in the afternoon, and the Japan phone number list distance between the company and home is only ten minutes. It is reasonable to say that she can get home at 6:10, but she will go to other places and walk around in circles, which becomes more and more expensive. hours to get home. I once asked my girlfriend the reason, and it took a long time for her to tell me that it was because of her sensitive constitution.

"I was easily followed by bad things since I was a child, because my grandma could see it, so every time I brought bad things home, my grandma would take me to the temple to help me drive away." His girlfriend was very She said to me honestly, "But after grandma passed away, I don't know how to get rid of those things, but grandma has told me that I must stay outside for a while before I go home, those things will feel this way. It's boring to walk around and just leave on my own." Looking at my girlfriend's serious expression, I couldn't help but complain, is there such a thing?

I asked, "Then how do you know if those bad things are still following you?" "Although I can't see with my eyes like Mama, I can still feel it, especially when I just got off work, I can feel a lot of eyes behind me, and there is a very dense feeling of crowding, as if someone It's like lining up behind me, the longer I walk around outside, the feeling slowly fades away, which means they're all gone."

Although my girlfriend's statement is very mysterious, I still believe her, because I also specifically asked her brother, my girlfriend's brother is a former colleague of me, and he introduced the two of us at the beginning. The younger brother of the girlfriend said that what the girlfriend said was the truth. Sometimes when the girlfriend brought home bad things, the grandma would be very angry, because those things might endanger the lives of the family and the safety of the house.
Montanartz

Where is Administration 24tov.com.ua ??

Сообщение Montanartz »

Where is admin?
I'ts important.
Regards.
Montanapns

Сообщение Montanapns »

Where is admin?
It is about advertisement on your website.
Regards.
Montanafmv

Сообщение Montanafmv »

Can I contact admin??
I'ts important.
Regards.
Montanaiae

Сообщение Montanaiae »

Can I contact Administration?
It is important.
Thank.
Montanamtf

Сообщение Montanamtf »

Where is moderator??
Thank.
Montanaziu

Сообщение Montanaziu »

Where is moderator??
I'ts important.
Regards.
Montanazke

Сообщение Montanazke »

Where is moderator??
It is important.
Thank.
Montanaekf

Сообщение Montanaekf »

Can I contact admin??
I'ts important.
Thank.
Montanaxfv

Сообщение Montanaxfv »

Where is admin?
Regards.
Ответить