Properly dried fruits and berries are as healthy as fresh ones.
Dried fruits is a source of minerals, vitamins, acids that humans need every day. Calcium, magnesium , pectin, iron, vitamins А, В, P - all this is in dried fruits.
- Favorably affect the growth of hair and nails, bones,
- useful for the cardiovascular and nervous system,
- normalize blood formation processes,
- help the stomach and the entire digestive tract work,
- raise immunity and save from vitamin deficiency in the winter-spring period d, and then they are much healthier than any fresh fruits imported from other countries.
Dried fruits are very high in calories Sufficient daily dose - a handful of about 40 g
Dried fruits have high glucose levels. This is why overweight and diabetic people should not overuse dried fruits.
If, for example, you are allergic to fresh fruit, then with a high probability there will be a reaction to the dried fruits of these fruits.
Most of the dried fruits that are on sale are dried in industrial production. In order to provide products with an antibacterial effect, create conditions for long-term storage, brightness of color, manufacturers often use chemicals: they treat them with sulfur dioxide, dyes.
How to choose dried fruits:
- The choice is not in favor of very bright fruits with unnatural smells and tastes.
- The most natural dried fruits have a not too unattractive appearance, lighter colors.
- A smoke odor may indicate that the raw materials have not been processed properly.
- There should not be too many large cracks on the surface.
- Choose products in transparent packaging to be able to appreciate the appearance.
- High-quality dried fruits, such as raisins, should not stick together too much, should be sufficiently elastic.
Recommendations for use:
* Do not scald with boiling water, it is better to soak for 10-20 minutes in warm water,
* Eat them 20-30 minutes before meals,
* Do not mix them with raw vegetables,
* When using dried fruits when cooking, you need to put them no earlier than 5-10 minutes before the dish is ready.
* Don't overeat, eat small amounts over a long period of time.
Dried fruits are healthy, you should definitely include them in your diet.