Nuts are one of the essential parts of a healthy diet. They are delicious, perfect for both a nutritious and satisfying snack, and as an addition to various dishes.
Nuts contain folic acid, antioxidants, vitamins, in particular vitamin E (reduces the risk of cancer, coronary heart disease), strengthens the immune system, improves brain function.
This is a fairly heavy food, therefore, you should adhere to some restrictions.It is recommended to consume no more than 20-50 grams per day, then this will not affect the figure and will not lead to chatin in the stomach.
Pluses of nuts:
* Nuts are a definite substitute for meat (if animal proteins are not possible in the diet)
* Although these fruits are high in calories, their fats are not fully absorbed.
* Nuts are nutritious, help to get rid of toxins.
* They contain substances that reduce the impact of stress on the body.
* Kernel oil is used in the field of cosmetology.
Ukraine is in 7% of the Earth's territory, where there are good conditions for the growth of walnut trees. This advantage cannot be overlooked, and accordingly, the cultivation of walnuts in our country prevails in comparison with other types.
Things to pay attention to :
Nuts are an allergenic product. A new type of nuts should be introduced into your diet in several pieces.
All types of these fruits are high in calories, do not overdo it in eating them.
Unripe or poor quality nuts can cause poisoning.
For small children, to avoid getting into the respiratory tract, it is better not give.
How to choose the right one
Fresh fruits are healthier (maximum of contained substances) than fried ones.
It is advisable to buy nuts in shells (without cracks and knocking inside the kernel from shaking).
Peeled nuts quickly and quickly undergo the process oxidation and get an unpleasant taste.
Not the best choice - nuts in sugar or salted.
Nuts with shells are more correct store in cloth (canvas) bags, and peeled nuts in a tightly closed package.
And some ideas like enter nuts into the menu:
- they can replace "unhealthy" sweets,
- add to dishes to increase nutritional value, for example oatmeal, salads,
- alternate when cooking ordinary wheat flour with almond ,
- add to cheese platter, taste nut milk.